• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Touring Plan suggestions -- 1 day at each park. midweek, in April

Joceyposse

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I just booked a two week trip to Japan. I am alotting two days for Disney -- wish I could do more, but there is just too much other good stuff to see in Japan! I plan to visit TDL the first day, and TDS the second.

I'm a fit 30 years old, will be visiting solo (single-rider lines!), and plan to be at the park from before opening (9 am at TDL and 10 am at TDS) until close (10 pm at both parks). I will be there on Tuesday, April 10th and Wednesday, April 11th.

Please offer your touring plan suggestions (with notes about FP and single-rider lines, if you have the info?), so I can see as much as possible!

Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I will be heading there (for the 4th time) in 2 weeks and am planning to do a TP about it, so hopefully then it will answer your questions! Keep a lookout for it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter