Tour of Paris while staying in DLRP

gcmcmsa

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Me again.

Some of the adults are thinking about doing a trip into Paris to take in the sights (so obviously that means all the kids go to - 6 adults & 7 kids).

We arrive October 28th, leave November 1st and have a 4 day hopper ticket. One suggestion was to do the tour the day we arrive. We arrive around midday. Is there somewhere to leave your bags in CDG and how/where would we go about doing a tour of the main sights (obviously we won't get in everything)?

Or would you recommend going on a different day, maybe the Tuesday from the resort? The tours they offer are around 68 per adult, a bit pricey for us. I know there is a hop on hop off bus that might be good, but where would we get the train to (which station) from Marne La Vallee to be able to easily join this bus?

Crikey, so much to think about. I wish someone else had organised this at least the pressure would be off me. I keep being asked "what if we....." "how about we...." "can you check....":eek:

What to do, what to do???????

Or should I just suggest to the other adults to forget the trip into Paris and just stick with DLRP?

If it was me, I would go into Paris on either the Tuesday or Wednesday, as I do not think you can do Paris justice in half a day. It's ever so easy to get the RER train into Paris, you catch it to Auber Station and the offices to L'Open BusTour hop-on hop-off buses are across the street and to the right. :)

I would also chosse another day then the arrival day.
You could easaly do Paris on your own, but Disney also offers tours to Paris.
They offer also a night tour so maybe that is something to consider for the arrival day.

We are doing a half day in Paris in dec. We'll take the RER right after we have checked in and then come back in the evening. I think it's a lot easier to do it on your own, then you get to see what you want to see.

If it was me, I would go into Paris on either the Tuesday or Wednesday, as I do not think you can do Paris justice in half a day. It's ever so easy to get the RER train into Paris, you catch it to Auber Station and the offices to L'Open BusTour hop-on hop-off buses are across the street and to the right. :)

exactly what I was going to post! the bus is useful as it gets you to areas which are a bit of a hike on foot, and you get to see things you cannot see from the metro underground.

It is so convenient to the RER that it makes the most sense, and you will get to see far more than by trying to wander yourself.

Now, for a repeat visitor it may not be as useful, but in this case it sounds suitable

Thank you everyone for your replies.

We haven't decided yet wether or not to do the trip into Paris. But if we do we will wait until the Tuesday or Wednesday.

I might look into the night trip again with Disney, that may be suitable for the arrival day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter