Tour Guide Mike shutting down

frogleggs

Earning My Ears
I wanted to know if anyone knew what was going on with the Tour Guide Mike website? I tried to resign up and was told they are shutting the site down. I have made so many friends over the years on that site and would like to regain access so I can contact my friends and get their contact information so I can keep in touch with them.

Also, since they are closing down, I don't know what other site to use to help plan my park days. I am a member of Touringplans.com and easywdw but they don't always agree on the least crowded days. Is there any other sites out there like TGM that could help me plan? I am already in my 180 day window and don't know what park to be in so I can make my reservations for dinner.

Just use easywdw. Not only is it by far the most accurate, it's also free. It's a no-brainer.

Most of the regulars from TGM are on easywdw forums.

IMO Josh is way better than Mike ever was. As for TGM closing down I heard that Mike has been sick for a long time.

Another suggestion to use EasyWDW. I compared it to Touringplans one trip, and Easy was more accurate as far as crowd predictions, and what parks to visit on what day.

I'm not sure what you can do to remain in contact with your friends on TGM. Can you message them and maybe get their e-mail addresses?

Most of the regulars from TGM are on easywdw forums.

IMO Josh is way better than Mike ever was. As for TGM closing down I heard that Mike has been sick for a long time.

I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope he is in recovery!

We used his website for one of our trips. It was good advice for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter