Totaly trivial delima - BCV or AKV?

TriMom

<font color=red>SWIM BIKE RUN<br><font color=blue>
I am so blessed that this is my biggest decision to make right now! I know that I can't go wrong with either resort so my final decision does really matter. I already have a ressie for BCV Sept 22-29. I am thinking about trying to switch it over to AKV when I can.

That being said, giving the following info where would you stay:

I am doing the WDW tri, and the finish line should be outside EPCOT. If we stay at BCV it would be very easy for my boys to walk through EPCOT and see me finish, asuming they don't get sidetracked by Figment!

Celebration dinner WILL be at Boma's.

I love Stormalong Bay - the shallow sand area is perfect for my little guys.

AK is my favorite non-DVC resort. - I am sure I will love the AKVs.

Since I will have to have my bike, If we stay at BCV, we will bring the whole family's bikes and enjoy riding around the Boardwalk.

No bikes for the fam at AKV - there's just no place to ride

My 3 yo loves animals - It would so cool for him to sit on the balcony and see a giraffe or a zebra

Transportation is much better at BCV, we will probably go to a park every day.

So as you can see, there are compelling reasons to stay at either resort.
What would you do?

It will be HOT during your visit. I'd stick with BCV for SAB and other activities you mentioned. But, I wonder if you could switch to AKV for either the first or last night of your trip???

I would stay at BCV, personally I'm going to wait for AKV until the whole thing is finished(2009).

I believe that the Food & Wine festival is at Epcot during your dates (starts 9/28) which is another reason to stick with BCV.

It will be HOT during your visit. I'd stick with BCV for SAB and other activities you mentioned. But, I wonder if you could switch to AKV for either the first or last night of your trip???

Yes, that's what I would recommend too. And that's exactly what I'm going to try to do in September. Right now, I'm booked for the entire week at BCV when I go, and going to try to switch to the first night at AKV. I love AKL, but I'm not sure if AKV will have lots of start-up issues to work out, so I'm only going to try for one night-this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter