Toronto airport hotel?

goofie

Earning My Ears
Which airport hotel would you recommend for one overnight stay? THANKS!!!:sunny:

Sheraton Gateway worked great for us a couple of years ago. Price wasn't bad through an internet deal and included a weeks free parking in their lot while we were away.

John

Radisson is great. We booked through Air Transat for $98.00 and had a suite with 2 televisions, king size bed and sitting room. It was great! I'm not sure what the rate is without the airline. I stayed at Carlingview and it was terrible. I paid the same amount of money and had to transfer my car to a parking lot off site. You can leave your car right at the Radisson so it is much more convenient! Good luck!

Haven't stayed yet but booked Quality Inn Suites, with free shuttle and free 14 day park n' fly for $79.00 end of April. It's cheaper than regular park n' fly or airways transit for the four of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter