Torn between Mods

may_baby06

Mouseketeer
We are planning yet another trip to the world! Trying to decide where to stay. We have stayed at Coronado Springs and Caribbean Beach before and really liked them. So now the problem is, do we go with something we know we like or try out one of the Port Orleans? I've stayed at Riverside when it was Dixie Landings before. So out of these 3, which would you choose? We have been researching and looking at pics like crazy over the past few days!

Riverside
French Quarter
Coronado Springs

I really want to try a royal room at POR and I'm leaning to booking a night or two there before we move to a villa.
If not for that want, I'd go with CSR because it's our favorite mod of any and one of our top 4 WDW resorts.

I concur....CSR is hard to beat.

BTW, I just noticed you were from PA so you are probably looking at full rack rates. You could always buy some DVC points from someone on the board....they usually sell them for about $11-13 which would put you in OKW or SSR (studio) for about $120/nt on average and you've got to remember that there are NO other out of pocket charges or taxes.

I just figured that since you had already stayed at the other mods, why not try a deluxe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter