Topolino's so good, so worth it.

lorimay

Strolling along...
We had breakfast there yesterday, delicious meal, grab it if you can.

Started with the pastry basket, yum
Ordered the fruit platter for the table, it was good, I like my fruit room temperature so I let it sit till the end.
My husband order the mushroom scramble, it's offered as plant based, but he was asked if he wanted regular eggs and regular sausage.
He said the omelet was good as were the potatoes.
He was jealous because he really loved what I ordered and will get that next time.
I ordered the butcher's steak with polenta and asked for a scrambled egg with it. This was so good, the steak was cooked so perfectly and seasoned well. The polenta was nice and creamy.
We also got a small side of the sour cream waffle, OMGosh this was the most delicious waffle I have ever eaten, so light and fluffy, melt in your mouth delicious.
The only negative for me was that the POG juice tasted very watered down. We have had this juice at The Polynesian, Aulani & Disney Cruise, it has never tasted so watery before. Maybe just a bad batch.

Mickey, Minnie Donald and Daisy came out for visits and did a little dance and song. They stood away from the tables and waved and posed. It was cute.818EB5BD-8E50-4E83-BB83-5408BF82B52E.jpegCDE65B96-0898-4FEF-9F77-52C2CA50A529.jpegA929BB38-0ABF-40E0-8F1D-D10598436736.jpeg49861050-EBF5-4CFF-8E16-D16749A1847B.jpeg BAA5B780-CAF8-4D32-B238-7596B8EA04C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry, no luck turning pics. ughhhh
Me and computers do not get along.

super jealous, Ive been trying to get a ressie there for a few weeks now

Don't give up! We planned our trip a month ahead and I just kept checking the website.
Two weeks before I got a 12:20 reservation and took it, we wanted it earlier because we were driving home that day.
I kept checking, we arrived on Property on a Wednesday and we were sitting waiting for our reservation at Beaches and Cream (which I grabbed less than a week before the trip) and my husband said check and see if you can get earlier at Topolino's.
I went on to the app and BAM there was an 8:45am waiting for me.

I have always gotten pretty much everything we wanted just by stalking the website.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter