Top quick service breakfast

Disneytam

disneytam
We are planning a quick trip to Disney for F&W and staying at the BC. In the past we stay CL and always eat there in the mornings but wanted to enjoy the food at the festival. Not big breakfast eaters so looking for some ideas for a quick breakfast stop. We have had breakfast at the BW bakery and will do that one morning but looking for others favorite places. Any ideas?

Most QS breakfasts are of the bacon, eggs, waffle/biscuit variety so much of a muchness. A delicious muchness though.

Chiming in for Les Halles at Epcot. Strawberry tart & quiche lorraine - yum!!! Next year I want to try the roule au lard (bacon & cheese roll).

French bfast.JPG

I buy pastries in Epcot at night. They package them well if you ask for your pastry to go. Because I'm picky about freshness, I put the whole clamshell into a gallon Ziplock and seal it up for the night.

Frangipan, school bread and ham & cheese croissant were my choices this past trip. I enjoy the uniqueness of these treats too. The only place I'm eating school bread for breakfast is at WDW. :)

Unfortunately you don't have many choices when it comes to a quick breakfast.

All the parks have a Starbucks with regular Starbucks' breakfast offerings.

AK has Satu'il with some different and enticing items.
EP has France AND Norway is also open in the morning. Sunshine Seasons is a good choice if you're in Futureworld.
HS only has Starbucks
MK has Be our Guest, but you need an ADR. Gaston's Tavern has a massive cinnamon roll. Sleepy Hollow has waffles (including the fruit and Nutella waffle).

Les Halles is my favorite, you can also grab QS breakfast at the Market at Ale & Compass and Beach Club Marketplace. Probably just as good as any place in the parks.

Looks like when I go to Les Halles for breakfast this week, I'm going to be surrounded by fellow DISBOARD members!:)

Funny thing is I don't eat breakfast there all that much, even though we typically stay at Yacht Club so it is an easy walk over. I love a good breakfast but we are usually already touring at a park by the time Les Halles opens. I try to stop there for breakfast at least once a trip though.

Agree with Les Halles --- though my favorite is the croissant fromage jambon (ham and cheese criossant).

Also, I believe Satu'il in AK has moved to seasonal only breakfast, so it may or may not be available.

We went over to Captain Cooks at the Poly for Tonga Toast one morning. It was good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter