• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top Chef

aprilvaca04

<font color=purple>Baby Alive scares me!<br><font
I thought I remember seeing on here that there were some Top Chef fans around...What's everyone thinking about the new season in Miami??

I don't think where they are makes much of a difference but having lived there it can be funny to see places I know.

Rebecca

It's been hard for me to remember turning on the TV on Wed nights so I might have missed an episode - have there only been 3 so far?

So far I can't stand Hung and Joey. Not a big fan of Howie at first but I think he's turning out okay.

I like the really tall one - Chris? but don't really know anyone else's name yet.

I always love to see what they come up with for challenges. I thought the comfort food one was really interesting.

What network is it on? I forgot. If it's on Wednesday, I'm always rehearsing except we have this and next week off.

It's on Bravo, Wednesday nights at 10. I know Bravo is big on repeating things, but I haven't figured out when they repeat it yet, other than the previous week's episode at 9 on Wednesday.

What network is it on? I forgot. If it's on Wednesday, I'm always rehearsing except we have this and next week off.

It's on Bravo on Wednesday Nights at 10. They usually show the episode from the week before at 9.

It's on Bravo, Wednesday nights at 10. I know Bravo is big on repeating things, but I haven't figured out when they repeat it yet, other than the previous week's episode at 9 on Wednesday.

That's funny...great minds think alike so they say...we posted almost the same thought a minute apart!:lmao:

It's been hard for me to remember turning on the TV on Wed nights so I might have missed an episode - have there only been 3 so far?

So far I can't stand Hung and Joey. Not a big fan of Howie at first but I think he's turning out okay.

I like the really tall one - Chris? but don't really know anyone else's name yet.

I always love to see what they come up with for challenges. I thought the comfort food one was really interesting.

There have only been 3 episodes. None this week on the 4th. I agree can't stand Hung ...you can tell he's a friend of Marcel's from last season. They are both so arrogant, I don't care if they can cook they just don't seem like nice people.
We love the tall guy CJ...so far none of the ladies are really standing out. I hope that changes and someone can challenge the boys!

I still haven't learned all the names yet. Just the ones I DON'T like, such as Joey, Hung, and not fond of Howie yet.

Sorry to see the mommylady go. I liked her voice. I wonder what she put in that meatloaf to make it taste so bad?

I LOVE this show!! I'm a Bravo reality junkie...except for the new Paula Abdul one...something is definatly wrong with that girl! But it was like watching a train wreck, I just couldn't stop...

I don't know all the names yet either. I love that they had a big fight already... And that challenge with the crazy surf and turf...why do they always have the grossest stuff to eat?

The BBQ stuff looked yummy! But you really have to wonder what some of them were thinking. The homemade favorites :confused3 Love when the judges say the stuff is terrible. How can you make meatloaf terrible?

I haven't watched.. but the night the new season premiered, we ran into one of the guys on the show.

We had gone to a sports bar with some friends to watch a baseball game over dinner. Just before we left Top Chef came on and as we were leaving I stopped in front of the screen gaping (they had all these bizarre animals/meats I guess they had to cook? ..not sure there wasn't any sound) There was a guy on a bench watching, and he had a top chef t-shirt on. I looked at him and said, "wow, you're really into this show"..Thinking he bought it online.. He said, "Well, yeah.. I'm on it.. Look that's me.." about then his girlfriend walked over and she had a top chef tshirt on too. Turns out that they got stranded at the local airport. They had gone to NYC for the pre-premier, were flying home to Cali for a big party with 400 of their closest friends, they had a stopover at Dulles airport and the Cali flight got cancelled due to weather. So here they were on one of the biggest nights of their lives, stuck in a sports bar and they had to beg the bar tender to put the show on so they could watch it (without sound!) 400 of their friends and family were at a party in his honor, on the other side of the country. They weren't very happy! We felt bad for them.. but there wasn't anything anyone could do to help.

Since then I've wondered, these people don't live in seclusion while the show is on.. how do they keep secret who won!? (btw, we didn't even think to ask!)

--Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter