Top 5 Restaurants on I-Drive

our faves on idrive are

Friendlys
TGI
Olive Garden
Ihop
Steakhouse next to Reebok store cant remember what its called !!

The steakhouse is called Cattlemans and IMHO is the worst restaurant for service that i have ever visited in Orlando, our night was a disaster, other diners called the police as it was that bad.
Anyway here is my top 5

1. Millers Ale House
2. Olive Garden
3. Chilis
4.Sweet Tomatoes
5.Hooters ( nice Chicken wings and Breast):rotfl2:

Well, firstly, if you're staying at Universal, there are so many great options there, you don't really need to venture offsite at all.

Completely agree!

Oh, and I see you're staying at HRH. We just got back from RPR and while there I made a few dining reservations via the phone in the room. It wasn't until Saturday (we left on Monday) that I was told they have coupons and discount vouchers at Concierge that they will happily give you if you ask! I assume it'd be the same at HRH. Wee bit annoying as we'd already eaten at a few of the places and no one else had mentioned it on the phone. They had vouchers for places like Hard Rock and Margaritaville, I guess it was better late than never!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!