Top 5 Restaurants for Dinner on DDP?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
Hi! We are considering doing the DDP and are wondering which restaurtants are the best bang for a buck? :lmao: Would also love to know which CS are best also!:banana: Thanks for your input!:idea:

Well, since they removed the appetizers from the plan I now plan on hitting buffets.......that way you get a much larger choice of food for your meal. We like the character buffets...Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, Cape May Cafe Breakfast, Tusker House Breakfast, Princess Storybook Dining in Norway....ok, that is more than 5, but you get the idea!

There are tons to choose from, some that offer the most for you credits used are:
  • Le Cellier
  • Coral Reef
  • Cinderella's Royal Table (Yes it's 2 credit, but worth it IMHO)
  • Hoop De Doo
Now of course Buffets will offer the most amount of food, but that goes without saying.

For counter service:
  • Restaurant Marakesh (the Counter Service in Morocco) my DW and I shared their combination platter the first time we went, it was a TON of food.
  • Cosmic Ray's You can get something like 1/2 chicken and 1/2 rack of ribs along with sides a desert and a drink buy an extra drink and it is plenty to share
  • Flame Tree BBQ, Again you could work this to share
  • Wolfgang Puck Express

Earl of Sandwiches is good, if you need something for an extra meal that you are going to pay OOP for, I would not use a dining plan credit there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter