Top 10 things to bring for your stateroom

hi you got it...no surge protectors, no over the door hangers ......
here is a link to prohibited items to help you pack
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...-plans/faqs/prohibited-items/prohibited-items
Hope it helps
Also Wave phones are a bit unreliable at times so keep checking them often for missed calls and texts.
To carry they are small like an old cell phone (fit in your pocket). They are a Bit longer and narrower than a iPhone.

My top 10 things...

1 - ME!
2 - My clothes
3 - My contacts/solution and glasses
4 - My tooth care stuff
5 - My backpack with my wallet, passport, hairbrush, laptop, chargers, cameras, and nook
6 - Envelope with singles for any needed room service tips
7 - A large cup and water bottle

And...that's it. Nothing else is necessary (and one could argue much of the stuff in my backpack isn't necessary). No scent stuff, no illegal surge protectors, no decorations for the door (seriously...I graduated from college 21 years ago), nothing else I can think of.

Defintely has to be the over the shoe rack hangar! Also magnets or magnetic name for door.

Defintely has to be the over the shoe rack hangar! Also magnets or magnetic name for door.

I thought that the shoe hangers were a no no now?

Yes, over the door hangars are now prohibited as well as surge protectors. You can hang them in the closet, but not over the doors.

My list (based on my last cruise in May)

1) my travel hair dryer
2) my travel alarm clock
3) highlighters for the navigators (one color for each of us)
4) magnetic clips to hang lanyards on the back of the door.
5) clothes pins to hang laundry bag in closet or close off curtains over verandah door.
6) hanging toiletry bag to hang in bathroom.
7) small deodorizer for bathroom
8) Multi USB charger
9) refillable water bottle for excursions
10) extra zip lock baggies.

A few things that I did not bring on the only two cruises I have been on that I have on my list now.

1. a watch
2. binoculars
3. a hat (wow did my head get burned last time)
4. extra $1 bills

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter