Top 10 Restrooms in WDW

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to make a top 10 restrooms on Disney property list and I could use your help. Does anyone know where the largest restrooms can be found? I know the ones near Lights, Motors, Action inside HS is pretty big. Also, where can I find the most kid friendly restrooms? I know that some have the smaller sinks, but can't remember which ones specifically.

Do any of you have a favorite restroom? The only restriction is that it can't be in a resort room. It has to be a public restroom.

my favorite restroom has to be the one at Rafiki's Planet Watch. It has bright colors, animal sounds and the bathroom stall doors have facts about....poop :cheer2:

I love the new Tangled bathrooms! The ones near Gaston's Tavern have been very nice and clean as well, probably because they are also new :rotfl:

I love the Tangled bathrooms.:thumbsup2 Also the ones at the World showcase entrance near France are nice very clean.

I don't know if I have a "favorite" restroom, but the one that most people don't seem to know about...... is the one behind or off to the side of the Imagination Pavillion. If you go to the right of the entrance and to the back....there are restrooms there. They are never ever ever crowded. :thumbsup2 There is plenty of room.

Here are a couple that we've found to be convenient and uncrowded:

Epcot: Future World, to the right of the entrance to Journey into Imagination with Figment. Never crowded.
Epcot: World Showcase, at the Germany pavilion, next to the toy train outdoor exhibit. Only crowded after Illuminations.

Magic Kingdom: The huge restrooms between Space Mountain and CoP.
Magic Kingdom: At the exit of Pirates of the Caribbean.

DHS: At the entrance/ exit to Rock n Roller Coaster
DHS: Animation Courtyard, between the exit to Little Mermaid and the entrance to the Magic of Animation gift shop.

AK: Beside Chester & Hester's shop in DinoLand
AK: Behind any tree that's convenient (just kidding)
AK: Beside entrance to Flights of Wonder

I should subscribe to this thread. I go all the time. Seriously, I've probably used every restroom in every Disney park. LOL

I don't know if I have a "favorite" restroom, but the one that most people don't seem to know about...... is the one behind or off to the side of the Imagination Pavillion. If you go to the right of the entrance and to the back....there are restrooms there. They are never ever ever crowded. :thumbsup2 There is plenty of room.

Oh my gosh, I didn't know about that one. We were always running to the one near the Character stop. How did I not know about that one?!

My wife swears by the rest rooms in EPCOT/Morocco.
Also the ones on the back side of Innoventions toward The Land.

Studios rest rooms all seem too small and crowded a lot of the time, but the ones just at the edge of the hat/hub (next to Comissary Lane) seem less crowded most of the time.

In the MK we favor the ones inside the little used former restaurant you pass through if you head from Main Street past the Plaza Restaurant toward TomorrowLand. They are near the back of the Laugh Floor.

AK also seems to suffer with smaller bathrooms and we tend to use the ones just inside the turnstiles or in Africa but the ones near Dinosaur are always uncrowded. (forget Asia.. all bathrooms always crowded!)

"The ones near Gaston's Tavern have been very nice and clean as well, probably because they are also new"

They are nice and clean, but I wonder why a certain sign is posted on the wall where the urinals are in the Men's room---it says:

RECLAIMED WATER--DO NOT DRINK

I took a picture of the sign with my cell phone to show my sister because she wouldn't have believed me if I had just told her it was there.

One of my favorites is in the lobby of the Wilderness Lodge - down the hall in front of the Whispering Canyon Cafe.
Never busy....Always clean.....Nicely themed.....Modern, yet rustic, decor.....Love it!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Oh my gosh, I didn't know about that one. We were always running to the one near the Character stop. How did I not know about that one?!

Most people don't know about it. INCLUDING US..until a couple of years ago. :rotfl:

"The ones near Gaston's Tavern have been very nice and clean as well, probably because they are also new"

They are nice and clean, but I wonder why a certain sign is posted on the wall where the urinals are in the Men's room---it says:

RECLAIMED WATER--DO NOT DRINK

I took a picture of the sign with my cell phone to show my sister because she wouldn't have believed me if I had just told her it was there.

that is too funny! I will have to send my husband into that bathroom :)

OP...when you consider kid friendliest please consider that some restrooms have more than one entrance/exit. I was traveling without Dh one trip and my Ds 8 went to the men's room as I waited at the entrance. Scarred little guy went out a different exit and was frightened to death. Luckily a member of the cleaning crew was in the rest room too and quickly realized what had happened.

OP...when you consider kid friendliest please consider that some restrooms have more than one entrance/exit. I was traveling without Dh one trip and my Ds 8 went to the men's room as I waited at the entrance. Scarred little guy went out a different exit and was frightened to death. Luckily a member of the cleaning crew was in the rest room too and quickly realized what had happened.

I would consider "kid friendly" restrooms with smaller sinks and/or toilets, a nice changing are for babies and ONE exit. Your poor DS!! Very good point. :-)

Yep, my wife was able to breastfeed right outside that one without anyone coming around.

She wore a drape, but she still preferred to do it with as few onlookers as possible.

I love the new Tangled bathrooms! The ones near Gaston's Tavern have been very nice and clean as well, probably because they are also new :rotfl:

I agree! We were just there and loved it, also the BOG restroom! Almost positive the BOG restroom also had the sign 'Reclaimed water, do not drink' - remember telling DH about it! Wonder who would want to drink from restroom faucets anyway! Ewwwwww

The Gaston's Tavern restrooms are awesome. I think people aren't used to them yet and are still using the ones in Fantasyland by Pinocchio's (which are terrible) so the New Fantasyland ones are packed yet.

I can also tell you which restrooms I actively avoid - the ones inside Cosmic Rays. I tried to use them once, and I felt like I was in the middle of a crowded cafeteria on a school field trip. They were dirty and crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter