Top 10 Florida Timeshares and Orange Lake...

emmalgin

Mouseketeer
Found this in looking for reviews on Orange Lake.... Makes me feel good

Top 10 Timeshares Florida
Disney Boardwalk Villas, Buena Vista
Disney Old Key West Resort, Buena Vista
South Seas Club At SSP, Captiva Island
Hyatt Sunset Harbor, Key West
Marriott Grand Vista, Orlando
Marriott Cypress Harbour, Orlando
HGV Club at Orlando, Orlando
Marriott Beach Place Towers, Fort Lauderdale
Orange Lake Country Club, Kissimmee
Marriott Sabal Palms, Orlando

Where is this list from? An online article? I'd love to read how they were graded and why these are the top ten. I've only been to Orange Lake so I can't really compare it to any other timeshares.

I just did a search on Yahoo inputting Orange Lake Country Club reviews and got this list as a result. There was no more info. Being one of those who is quite fussy when travelling I wanted to get some feedback.

Looks like it is 1-10. When you are rated with Hilton and Marriott you are in good company....

I passed on Orange Lake because they have older units as well as new and I don't want to end up in an old unit. Orange Lake, like the Vistana resort, dates back to the early eighties so be prepared to address the older unit situation. Most of the other areas mentioned in the list are new.

Thanks..... Already going to call Thursday prior to arrival Sunday to request North unit or Tennis Villa.... Always worried about it. Still very optimistic that it is in the Top 10 and we are going at a quieter time (April/May).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter