Too young for Hoop Dee Doo?

Jadeey

Mouseketeer
Is 3.5 too young to enjoy Hoop Dee Doo? I'm keen to go, but worried my daughter will end up bored and restless. She's pretty good in restaurants, but can start getting bored quickly once she is done eating.

Is 3.5 too young to enjoy Hoop Dee Doo? I'm keen to go, but worried my daughter will end up bored and restless. She's pretty good in restaurants, but can start getting bored quickly once she is done eating.
I would thing of it as more of watching a show with eating as part of it. with different trips but grandkids ages 16 months, 2.5 years, 3.5 years and 4.5 years all enjoyed show granted we had to do late show because I could not be assured of main floor other than this one. yes some got tired by end but had fun

Brought DD when she was 4. Jokes were lost on her, but she was picked to be part of the show. Awesome night!

it is more of an adult show, there are some kids stuff. @ 3.5 they are along for the ride. How dinner goes depends on nap afternoon of show

We took our 2 year old. She really liked the music and dancing. She didn't understand the show per se, but it kept her entertained well enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter