Too Late to Book Free Dining for 2010?

qanita92

Yes, I am a teenager and I do like planning WDW va
Hello my family of 8 are planning on going to WDW Aug 17-23 2010 and staying at POP. I already made all our ADRs months ago but I am afraid that there may not be any availability for free dining. Am I right?

Even if Pop is full there is the All-Stars. What are the ages of everyone? You might be better off booking a moderate resort then upgrading everone's QSDP to DDP.

Our first trip with free DDP was in 2006 ad we booked just before booking ended which was mid June and got some pretty good restaurants anyway. We got to stay in All Star Music and had a great trip. Now since then we have gone 3 more times but either booked early or the bounceback got the harder to get reataurants and stayed at POP.

Booking expires August 14 for the current public free dining offer. As for whether you will be able to retain the same reservation you have (am assuming you have two rooms at Pop Century) you'd need to call Disney and ask about availability on the free dining package for your dates at Pop. You may want to consider moving to one of the All-Stars or upgrading to a moderate if it turns out Pop Century doesn't have two rooms available for your dates.

Why wonder? Call today and change your existing reservation or book a new one online and cancel the old one.

I think most people missed the fact that the OP already has ADRs and just hasn't booked Free Dining yet.
Even if Pop is full there is the All-Stars. What are the ages of everyone? You might be better off booking a moderate resort then upgrading everone's QSDP to DDP.
It's definitely not cheaper, but it might be easy to justify. A Moderate is $68/night more per room ($149 vs. $82) and the QSDP to DDP upgrade is $2 or $10 per person per night. If they have four Disney adults per room, the Moderate is $28/night more than Value+Upgrade. For two rooms for 14 nights, that's about $900 more with tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter