Too Late for Thanksgiving?????

TerriBelle

DIS Veteran
I know, I know you should book at your home resort 11 months out but we were planning on going next year. Now after looking at my daughter's school calendar this year looks really good! The kids have off Wed - Friday and they get out 3 hours early Mon & Tues. The county is talking about revising the schedule so this might be our last chance to get a whole week at Thanksgiving.

Is it really impossible to book Thanksgiving after the 11 month window? Has anyone booked the BW recently or are a lot of people on the waiting list? We would need a 2BR.

The only way to know for sure is to call and ask. The people at MS are really very nice. The 7 month window for Thanksgiving hasn't opened yet, so I think you have a really good chance. Probably won't be lucky enough to get a standard view (if that is what you want), but I think at least some of your nights will be available in preferred view. Do take advantage of the waitlist if necessary - November is still a long way off so there's lots of time for it to work.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter