too excited to sleep...?!

tinkerbell87512

DIS Veteran
Ok you remember that commercial when the family was leaving to go to Disney? yea well right now I'm wayyy to exicited to sleep and Im not leaving for 6 days! It's going to be a long 6 days If I can't fall asleep. :rolleyes1

Oh boy I dont only remember that commercial, but I live it.
I have not been able to sleep the last 3 nights because all I do is lay awake excited. The problem is we dont leave for 45 days!
Have a magical trip

Oh how I remember that week before we left for Disney. I felt like I lost my brain at work......I couldn't seem to do anything right and I know it was all because I couldn't stop thinking about our trip. The week just dragged by also.

"I'm too excited to sleep!" - sooo funny, because I just said this to my girlfriend yesterday - my family and hers leave in THREE SLEEPS :banana: to spend two weeks together in a 2 bedroom at OKW!! I'm in packing mode, doing laundry, cleaning my house and watching every Disney DVD I have time to, plus listening to all the Disney songs I have on my MP3 player. I figure if I keep moving and busy, busy, the time will go faster - will Saturday ever get here????:rolleyes1 Have a great trip!

Ok you remember that commercial when the family was leaving to go to Disney? yea well right now I'm wayyy to exicited to sleep and Im not leaving for 6 days! It's going to be a long 6 days If I can't fall asleep. :rolleyes1

Yes, I remember that commercial. I am not sleepless yet but getting there!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

OMG_ I just relized that this is my 80th post and I am now a MOUSEKETEER!!!!!

Try to get some sleep! You need to be ready to walk when you get there! Have a great time!:cool1: :banana: :cool1:

my family leaves for POFQ in less than 30 days now.. we;re all getting excited. especiallly DD5..

Just can't wait.. not sleepless just yet.. but sure that will come..:cool1:

Thanks everybody! I got a little more sleep last night but I'm still wicked excited!! :cool1: At least now I know I'm not the only on :goodvibes

I know how you both feel...10 days until we go...I have a precious 2 hours at home as I'm owed some time from school WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING - planning lessons for September, WHAT I AM DOING - reading the DIS boards!!!! Ooops! Way too excited to plan numeracy lessons!!

Yay the day has finally come. tomorrow is the big day...now I really have an excuse to be "too excited to sleep" :banana: :cool1:

Favorite commercial! And we say this every trip… I was actually just looking for a Gif of this to share (how I found your post 😆)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter