Tony'sTown Square mistake

christine f

Earning My Ears
We had priority seating at 5:20 and they were on time. But the air conditioning was sooo cold we had to put coats on and ask to be moved!!!! Then food is outrageously over priced!!!!!!!!!! :jumping4: I would not be eating here again!

We were very dissatisfied with our last meal there and likely will not be returning. Food was terrible and overpriced

We have eaten there several times and enjoyed it.

We dined there a couple of weeks ago and we'll not be returning. Too many other good places that we rate much higher.

I've posted this before and probably will again....

Tony's was by far the worst overall dining experience we have ever had at a sit down restaurant in WDW and we won't go again. Too many other good places to go.

vicb said:
I've posted this before and probably will again....

Tony's was by far the worst overall dining experience we have ever had at a sit down restaurant in WDW and we won't go again. Too many other good places to go.

Agree. We thought it was OK before, if expensive. Not last time - it was terrible

We love it! We always go for lunch and the prices are cheaper then at dinner. I thought the prices were fine, I am from NY and everything is expensive here compared to other places, so I've been told. I'm use to high prices!LOL But, I do think they charge way too much for a bowl of spagetti and meatballs. However, the prices are listed on the menu so you can choose a less expensive meal.

I agree with some, but I'm a bit more opinionated. I think that Tony's is easily the worst italian, maybe the worst restaurant, in WDW. It doesn't enter my realm of thought when Portabello Yacht Club in Downtown Disney is just a bus ride away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter