Tony's

Rita22

Earning My Ears
I wanted to post to say that we had a great meal at Tony's which gets really bad press here. The food was excellent, our service was great. The three of us really enjoyed the atmosphere. I would encourage people to give it a try. We had the Salmon, the DiAvlo and DS had kids spaghetti and meatballs.

I am glad you posted this as well. We Love Tony's and go every trip. Never had a bad meal there. My kids love it!!:cool1:

Ive eaten at Tony's on every trip and have never had a bad experience. Love the food.

We also had a great meal with wonderful service there recently. We are a family of 5 and everyone enjoyed it!

Thanks. We have ADR for our trip next week but I was trying to decide if I should cancel. I think we'll give it a try!

Glad to hear it! We are trying dinner there in January. Last month we had lunch there and the food was awesome but the service was a bit off...we didnt mind because we had a great seat right on Main Street and watched Pinocchio who was signing autographs...right in front of us!

We didn't like it the one time we went a few years ago.

However, we need to give it another try. It's such a quaint place...we really want to like it.
:lmao:

Thank's for the good review of Tony's.
We've ate at Tony's 2 times, on our 1st trip we had the
Dinner Menu which was excellent--Best Meal of the trip.
This last trip we ate there for lunch and was a bit disappointed-
the choices and quality was not the same a the first time we ate
there. Our server was not as good the second time either.
I wish Tony's would just be consistant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter