Tony's Town Square HORRID!!!!!!!!!

Sorry you had a bad experience. There are plenty who agree with you and others who have enjoyed their TTS meals. We are among the latter. While I certainly wouldn't call it a gourmet experience, we have always enjoyed our visits to Tony's. (I would equate it to an Olive Garden experience.) We don't go there often, simply because there are so many other places that are favorites, but I wouldn't hesitate to book it.

What happened?
We dined a couple times there this past May and it wasn't spectacular but it wasn't horrid either.

We're in the same category, as " not bad, just not spectacular". We'd go again, although we usually try to eat at the EPCOT restaurants & surrounding area (e.g. Boardwalk/Swan & Dolphin) as there are so many different restaurants to choose from, in one area. popcorn::

I agree with the other posters, It is not out of this world, but we have never had a bad experience and the service has always been wonderful on our visits.

I've been to Tony's 2x and loved it! Great service, good food. Waiting area is a little disorganized, but who cares. Sorry for your bad experience. Our crazy bad meal was Coral Reef, but others Love it. Different strokes.

::yes:: yes we did! :lmao:

We tried to tell you with all the previous negative reviews.

I agree, Tony's is absolutely HORRID! Im surprised my son still remembers that place since its been two or three years....on our last trip in August he said he'll eat anywhere in MK except for that gross italian place (Tony's of course). LOL!

Its one of the few places i absolutely refuse to revisit.

So Sorry to here your dining experience was not acceptable. We have been dining at Tony's every July for the past 10 years and have enjoyed the food and service.

Sorry Dis friend.

So what exactly was wrong. Saying it is a prob and horrid does nothing to explain to me what happened.

We were there in feb and really enjoyed Tony's. Food was good and the staff left a lasting impression with excellent service. Pixie dusted when our daughter was named Jr Chef!

We've only eaten there once & we had a good experience. I thought the theming was really nice (Lady & the Tramp is one of my favorite movies). Our server was really nice and attentive. I ordered a non-pasta entree (pork loin I think?) and I thought it was very good. Dessert was good as well. It wasn't the best place on property, but I've most definitely had worse. We would eat there again. I think it's fun to eat on Main Street.

I agree, why say it's horrid and not give any details that could help others. Was it the food, a specific dish? Was it the service?

I have just been lurking on this thread. I had a horrible experience at Tony's . I have only been to Tony's once and will not return. I am an annual passholder and know that bad things do happen from time to time. This particular night we went in and sat down. They sat 8 people at a 6 person table . We were all on top of each other . We ordered and it took 40 minutes to get our food. When we got it my friends steak ( he isn't a pasta eater) had a large hair in it. He didn't even get to cut the steak the hair was all over it. When we brought the hair to the waiters attention the manager came over and told is it was probably our friends hair. That did not go over well seeing as this was a long hair and my friend has a buzz cut. I don't care whose hair it is. They should have just taken it and replaced it with no hassle. I mean by the time he got a replacement we had been there well over an hour. Not an experience I want to happen again anytime soon.

WOW!!!! Tony's is prob. the worst dining on property!!!!! Anyone else have a bad experience?

DUDE, you'd have a lot more cred if you were able to actually articulate what the problems were with your experience. I have no idea if my dining experience there came anywhere close to yours. And the lack of detail makes this thread completely useless for anyone else trying to find out what the recent dining experiences there are like.

So dish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter