Tony’s/ Festival of Fantasy package

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I’ve booked this package for July but am now leaning more of just eating elsewhere. Are there any recent feedbacks of how Tony’s is? I saw a few reviews of people saying I is much better than before. Thanks in advance!

We love the parade package. In 2017 the food was okay. In 2018 it was delicious !! Probably the best meal of our trip. We have it booked again for March 2019. It’s a great deal if you’re on the Dining plan.

Did that package Dec 30 (Christmast parade) and just for the view it was worth it! Had spaghetti and turkey meatballs (I have a dairy and beef allergy) and it was okay. DH had the raviolis and really liked his meal.

What would the alternative be?

We enjoy the food at Tony's. The viewing area is great, and it's a nice relaxed way to enjoy the parade.

Is this package still on the dining plan? Have looked at Disney’s website and it isn’t clear that this is the case- does anyone know for certain?

Is this package still on the dining plan? Have looked at Disney’s website and it isn’t clear that this is the case- does anyone know for certain?

It was as of March 2018 and I’ve not heard otherwise, so I’m assuming it will still be covered when we go again March 2019.

Interesting. I just looked and it seems the dining plan verbiage has been removed. It used to clearly state that it was one credit on DDP. Hmmmm

We at there on December 30th this past year. It was fine. It wasn't our worst meal, it wasn't our best. I would go back.

Interesting. I just looked and it seems the dining plan verbiage has been removed. It used to clearly state that it was one credit on DDP. Hmmmm

I just called and the CM had to check with her supervisor as she couldn’t see the information. Her supervisor confirmed it is 1 table service credit on the Dining plan. They aren’t sure why the information was removed from the website :confused3

I just called and the CM had to check with her supervisor as she couldn’t see the information. Her supervisor confirmed it is 1 table service credit on the Dining plan. They aren’t sure why the information was removed from the website :confused3
Good news, Thank you for checking!

Thank you for doing that- I think I might book this for our stay in March

The food wasn’t my favorite but it was ok. I didn’t enjoy the chicken cutlet but the Fettuccine Alfredo was fantastic. The parade viewing area was perfect. It was so nice not having to find a viewing spot way in advance. The viewing area was in direct sunlight though so don’t forget the sunscreen that day. I’m very pale so I reapplied sunscreen when I got to the viewing area before the parade started and managed not to get a sunburn.

The food wasn’t my favorite but it was ok. I didn’t enjoy the chicken cutlet but the Fettuccine Alfredo was fantastic. The parade viewing area was perfect. It was so nice not having to find a viewing spot way in advance. The viewing area was in direct sunlight though so don’t forget the sunscreen that day. I’m very pale so I reapplied sunscreen when I got to the viewing area before the parade started and managed not to get a sunburn.
Thanks for the review!

Update.. Even after getting confirmation on the phone (the CM didn’t instill a ton of confidence ) I was still a bit nervous - especially when I saw Pizzafari Family Style credits may be changing in 2019. So I went back to my Tony’s Parade Pkg booking confirmation back from when I booked it last fall and it clearly states 1 TS on the 2019 plan. I then went to make a new mock reservation for next month and if you do that, you see “some dining plans accepted” and it again states 1. I screenshotted both just in case but it did put my mind at ease

Attachments

• A3307B00-1FB9-44E8-8C71-CB149D3390E1.jpeg
    A3307B00-1FB9-44E8-8C71-CB149D3390E1.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 08A8CC31-F31A-4FE7-90CE-F35FDB1871F5.jpeg
    08A8CC31-F31A-4FE7-90CE-F35FDB1871F5.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter