TONIGHTS 1/18 contemp meet!!!

Zayne & Xavier's DAD

Mac Daddy of PIN KARMA!
I'll be there...guys I may be late....BUT I'll be there....I PRAY, our hotel is filled so I might have to stay later than usual:rolleyes:
We'll see!

Steve you mean you "Gotta Work"... That alone would be worth a pin... Not you working... But seeing you work...

Well Steve, you and I may be walking in at the same time! You're bringing Pepsi, right? :D

was able to make PAROLE....got out on time, had a blast....DID some trading & waaaas able to meet alot of new friends.
Thanks everyone...as usuall great meet Kathryn...& ed thanks again for holding my PIN....

I cannot wait for feb event weekend and trading at the contemp and the poly!

I am so excited to see that you and your household will be coming down again. Got to say a brief hell o to Cory on-;ine to day. see ya in a couple of weeks yahoooooo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest