TOMS Shoes

Try putting them in the freezer with gallon bags filled with water filling the shoes. The ice will stretch the shoe as it freezes. I've used it with heels and flats before -- it can't hurt to try!!

Never heard that one! It makes me crazy to think of a $50 pair of shoes just sitting in the closet, I will definately try it! Thanks :)

They are very popular here. My DD has a pair but I made her pay for half, if she wanted them, because I won't pay that much for shoes while her feet are still growing. ;) They do run small. She is wearing either a half or a whole size larger than her normal size.

My DS is on his second pair and he wears them almost every day - he bought them at the local mall at Zumis, but I have seen them at Journeys - he says they are very comfortable.

Thanks again everyone. We do have a Journeys at our local mall which is closer than the other retailer I found, so maybe we will check out Journeys first.

My older son's girlfriend was wearing a pink metallic sparkly pair recently and wanted me to try them on. My opinion was :confused3. They did not appear to have any support whatsoever and they were shaped like my father's dark brown corduroy bedroom shoes. :rolleyes2

I think they run small. I usually am a true 6.5 and hers were a 6 and my foot filled up the shoe to the very end. Good for them for their charity work, but I think they're way overpriced.

In the end, you have to buy them b/c you support what they stand for. If you don't want to spend the extra $$$, you will probably find that they aren't the prettiest shoe, they aren't the comfiest shoe, etc... I will purchase them b/c I agree with the cause & I consider it a donation w/ a perk :goodvibes

I actually find mine to be very comfortable and true to size. They are not meant to be super supportive, they feel like the ballet slippers I wear at home, but with cushion.

I am usually an 8.5-9 and I bought an 8.5 after being told they stretch a bit. They did stretch out a bit and they fit perfectly now.

I love my Toms! So comfortable. For me, they fit true to size. They have held up pretty well (I wear them a few times a week). Looking to get another pair soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter