Tomorrowland Skyline Terrace Reviews/Opinions

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Wondering if anyone has any pics and what the food options are. Just snagged an ADR now. We leave in 9 days! :)

Wondering if anyone has any pics and what the food options are. Just snagged an ADR now. We leave in 9 days! :)

My husband and I used this as a date night during a staycation at the end of July. The food itself isn’t fantastic, but it’s definitely better than the Riverbelle Premium Fantasmic menu. There are three “entree” options and two dessert options.

I had the meatloaf/hash brown sandwich. It was weird and just ok.

D1A639B2-562C-4BE7-A321-FA030EA1DE01.jpeg
3183F5FB-9681-44E7-9478-D315DC846C0A.jpeg

2A5C009B-0D9F-4569-B130-2A8A2FF5A3D2.jpeg
My husband ordered the crispy chicken with marinara. This was actually decent, and we both preferred it to the meatloaf. There is also a third option which is a vegetarian (maybe vegan?) pasta.

87887754-6DE0-4255-BA3C-484EF8FA9623.jpeg
The strawberry cheesecake was our preferred dessert. We told Greg, our host, we liked this better than the chocolate dessert and he brought us up another one. 😋

AC49D120-A5A7-43EF-B664-5F699CD75FC7.jpeg
Strange chocolate dessert we didn’t love. Had pudding inside and we didn’t love the crunchy bits.

C0B9904F-786D-4545-AA98-FC42F877D83B.jpeg

We were seated at one of the high tops and had a great view. Drinks are unlimited, and there is a cart upstairs. Hot chocolate is served at Galactic Grill, but the CMs will bring it up if you ask them. We grabbed our own during a bathroom break. Really it’s not so much about the food but the experience of course. The CMs were great, and we really enjoyed the evening!

My husband and I used this as a date night during a staycation at the end of July. The food itself isn’t fantastic, but it’s definitely better than the Riverbelle Premium Fantasmic menu. There are three “entree” options and two dessert options.

I had the meatloaf/hash brown sandwich. It was weird and just ok.

View attachment 695008
View attachment 695009

View attachment 695010
My husband ordered the crispy chicken with marinara. This was actually decent, and we both preferred it to the meatloaf. There is also a third option which is a vegetarian (maybe vegan?) pasta.

View attachment 695011
The strawberry cheesecake was our preferred dessert. We told Greg, our host, we liked this better than the chocolate dessert and he brought us up another one. 😋

View attachment 695013
Strange chocolate dessert we didn’t love. Had pudding inside and we didn’t love the crunchy bits.

View attachment 695012

We were seated at one of the high tops and had a great view. Drinks are unlimited, and there is a cart upstairs. Hot chocolate is served at Galactic Grill, but the CMs will bring it up if you ask them. We grabbed our own during a bathroom break. Really it’s not so much about the food but the experience of course. The CMs were great, and we really enjoyed the evening!

Thank you so much!

I am so glad I saw this post. I am going in September and I only have 4 days in the parks so I am trying to do a few different events. The only time available is 7:00 pm and fireworks are not until 9:30. So I won't be able to see the fireworks, is it still worth it?

I am so glad I saw this post. I am going in September and I only have 4 days in the parks so I am trying to do a few different events. The only time available is 7:00 pm and fireworks are not until 9:30. So I won't be able to see the fireworks, is it still worth it?
The experience starts at 7pm and ends when the fireworks are over. You have in and out privileges starting at 7pm. So you can eat your food, hang out for a bit, leave and go on a ride or shop, then come back for the fireworks.

Check in at Galactic Grill is around 7pm, and then the lounge is open until 10pm. You will receive a badge at check in so you can come and go as you'd like (no bathroom up there).

Also a tiny reminder that if the fireworks are canceled, no refunds will be issued.

The experience starts at 7pm and ends when the fireworks are over. You have in and out privileges starting at 7pm. So you can eat your food, hang out for a bit, leave and go on a ride or shop, then come back for the fireworks.
Thank you

Check in at Galactic Grill is around 7pm, and then the lounge is open until 10pm. You will receive a badge at check in so you can come and go as you'd like (no bathroom up there).

Also a tiny reminder that if the fireworks are canceled, no refunds will be issued.
Thank you. Fingers crossed the fireworks will not be canceled

I'm trying to visualize where this is. I'm always switching up DLR and WDWin my head. Is it connected to Galactic Grill or is it right there on the edge of Tomorrowland?

I'm trying to visualize where this is. I'm always switching up DLR and WDWin my head. Is it connected to Galactic Grill or is it right there on the edge of Tomorrowland?

It’s above Star Wars Launch Bay. It’s great for Tomorrowland people watching! 👀

Has anyone gone to this since the Halloween season started? Is there a new menu? How are the Halloween Screams fireworks/show from this location? Thanks in advance :) !

Just booked this for Dec 13th. Excited to see the Christmas version of this experience. I see you can come and go as you please. My reservation is for 6:30. Once they assign you a seat is that your seat for the entire time? Not sure I will sit there for so long waiting for fireworks. Do they give you other food options like a dessert party for when you come back or is it just drinks at that point?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter