Tomorrow Land Terrace fireworks dessert party

bocaj1431

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how many days prior to your vacation you can book the tommorrow land terrace fireworks desert party? Last year my travel agent missed the day you can start to book and we missed out. I have heard it books up as soon as the day becomes available to make reservations.

Also, is there a place somewhere in the parks that you can watch people make desserts as an event?

Thanks;)

typically they have been releasing dates a month before.. so for instance, the month of may opened up on April 1st, so if you wanted a specific day in May you needed to call up on April 1st and book... June will likely open up on May 1st.. and so on. it does book up very quick as there is only limited seating :thumbsup2

typically they have been releasing dates a month before.. so for instance, the month of may opened up on April 1st, so if you wanted a specific day in May you needed to call up on April 1st and book... June will likely open up on May 1st.. and so on. it does book up very quick as there is only limited seating :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info!

June opened way early, so apparently there is no rhyme or reason. I am looking to book for August 2nd myself. I just check online everyday. There is also a large dessert party thread you can follow.

There is also a large dessert party thread you can follow.

I would suggest subscribing to the dessert party thread mentioned by OP. It is under the dining reservations tab at the top of this section. I was able to get a reservation for next month on the day that reservations opened, thanks to the thread. I did have to settle for my second choice of dates as the original date booked up very quickly but I was just happy that I got something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter