Tokyo Disney Resort Official Notice

Cheshire Figment

<font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend
The following is taken from Disney's official web site

Update - Tokyo Parks
Date: 03/12/2011

Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea suspended operations today due to the effect of the Tohoku Region Pacific Coast Earthquake on 3/11. Theme park operations will continue to be suspended tomorrow and thereafter.

TDR will target 3/21 for a decision and notification on when to expect operations to resume.

This earthquake did not cause major damage to the facilities and building in the theme parks, and TDR has already proceeded with safety verifications.

The decision on the timing of restarting operations will be made carefully, taking into account the safety of the parks, and the recovery of transportation systems as well as the neighboring infrastructure.

Thanks for posting. I wonder how long it will be before it is really 'business as usual'

I am wondering the same thing. We are just going to have to stand by and wait and see what happens. My heart hurts so bad for Japan right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter