Tokyo Disney Resort Merchandise List

Corbisblue

DIS Veteran
One of the biggest questions I get is about merchandise at the resort. It changes quite frequently, and there is new stuff coming out for every event and each month. So it can be hard to keep track of. We have started listing new merchandise at the resort. The coverage is well done in Japanese, but not so much in English.

I will do my best to post the latest links here for everyone to check out, in hopes it helps with your planning. I have also started doing videos of select merchandise.

The list doesn't include absolutely everything (that would be a lot of work), but we try to cover what is most attractive to people. If there are any requests, that is something I can look at doing in the future.

There is no official place to buy these online, so you will have to go through a personal shopper. Friends have had success with this Facebook Group. If you know of any others, I can add them to the list.

I will continuously update this list. Enjoy!

December 2016
November 2016
Christmas 2016
October 2016
September 2016
Halloween 2016

Last edited:
Added a video for the New Year's 2017 Merchandise at Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea! It features Donald this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter