Tokyo Dining...Unavailable Beginning of October

MPLsDad

DIS Veteran
Anyone here know why Tokyo Dining isn't accepting ADRs for October 1-14? I want sushi for my birthday trip for lunch but I can't get an ADR!!

I've been trying to figure this out for weeks now! I've started calling the restaurant itself but I can never get a hold of anyone. I'll let you know if I do and whats going on. Good luck!

I noticed this a week or two ago also. I was checking what was available as there was a rumor Le Cellier might go to a 2TS credit meal and it could be closed or already 2TS credits by Oct.

Le Cellier and Tokyo Dining were the only restaurants that were unavailable at Epcot on the day I was looking. Now there are a lot more that are unavailable.

For sushi I would head over to California Grill if Tokyo Dining is booked up. (I was able to book TD for July 4th surprisingly today)

The OP wants lunch, and California Grill doesn't serve lunch.

No idea why Tokyo Dining is booked up. On Monday afternoons during food & wine they have an event there, but I don't know if they close the restaurant for it, and that would be just Mondays.

One other idea have you tried calling? Or are you just looking online. I ask because I was having trouble with an online reservation- when I called no problem. Plus they might know of any special events taking place here.

I thought you could order sushi at Teppan Edo? Am I wrong about that? Just trying to think of options.

This is off an old Teppan edo menu2009
Crispy Eel Roll - grilled in front of you. 4 pieces $7.50

Crispy Suklyaki Beef Roll - grilled in front of you. 4 pieces $7.50

Sushi Sampler - tuna, yellow tail, shrimp nigiri, 2 piece California Roll $9.50

California Roll (8 pieces) $7.50

They do serve sushi at Teppan Edo but not the same selection they would have at Tokyo Dining. And if you're on the dining plan, the sushi at Teppan Edo is not covered at all by either dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter