Toilet Paper @ Walgreens

LizinSTL

DIS Veteran
Walgreens has TP and other paper products on clearance right now. I found a ton of it at one store and none at a few others so YMMV.

12 roll Angel Soft is 1.29
6 (double) roll Ultra Quilted Northern is 1.39
Kleenex anti viral .57
50 ct brown paper lunch bags . 47
4 roll Angel Soft . 44

I ended up getting 3 Angel Soft and 8 Quilted Northern for $7 after coupons. That's the equivalent of 132 rolls of TP. That's approximately what I spent per month on it and this should last us significantly longer than that. Like well into the winter!

Thanks and I am impressed that you know about how much you spend per month on TP. I have never analyzed my budget that closely.

you really go thru that much TP ina month ? We buy a 24 pack and it lasts us way longer than a month wiht 6 people living here.

Time for a TPing party!! Ohh wait, I'm the parent now and can't encourage illegal behaviour. :lmao:

I once heard on our scanner a lady call the police because a teenager bought a pack of TP. The officer actually checked the poor kid out and he was simply buying it because his mom had the flu. The officer informed dispatch that the kid also bought crackers, soup and Gatorade, and asked sarcastically if it was ok with the caller that complained.

you really go thru that much TP ina month ? We buy a 24 pack and it lasts us way longer than a month wiht 6 people living here.

Personal hygiene aside :o) I said well over a month. A large pack of TP would last us about a month- 2 bathrooms, taking it along camping, etc. My kids use it for tissues... I'm not sure how 132 rolls lasting us well into the winter is different from your estimate. Assuming a rate of 24 rolls/month- that's 5.5 months.

I can't believe my comment about a deal got into a discussion of how much TP a family uses but whatever. :confused3

Thanks and I am impressed that you know about how much you spend per month on TP. I have never analyzed my budget that closely.

Well I don't know exactly. I just know the max I'm willing to pay for TP. One of my things is I won't run out of TP. I remember as a kid a neighbor knocking on the door to get a roll from us b/c his dad was stuck in the bathroom w/o any! LOL Since TP usually runs me about $4-5 for 9 double rolls, And that lasts us about 3 weeks...I estimated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter