Today's the day..HOME SWEET HOME

Crossing fingers and toes for a successful surgery and quick recovery. Let us know how you're doing when you can. :hug:

Well Wishes from me in Ontario. I thought of you at lunch today, and wished you were sitting with me. Well, truth be told...Pierce Brosnan! ;)
:hug:

Last edited:
Hope all went well today.

Keeping you in thought and prayer

Don't be nervous, you will be fine! Sending positive vibes your way!

I hope everything went flawlessly. I'm praying for a quick recovery and excellent pain management!

Hope everything went well and sending healing thoughts. I didn't post before as I had a hysterectomy at age 58 and recovery was a lot slower and longer than I thought it would be (eight weeks). However you are a lot younger than I was. I also heal slow with everything, even dental work. I seem to be prone to infections too.

So, don't be hard on yourself if it's slow and takes longer than you think it should. Get lots of rest and don't try to do anything until you feel much better. Sounds like you had lots of meals prepared and your DH and DD CAN do housework.

Hope you feel better soon, but don't expect too much from yourself.

....from one Kim to another ~

Best wishes for a speedy recovery - keep us updated! Prayers and <<hugs>> :hug: your way....

Just seeing this. Best Wishes for a quick recovery. Take the time to rest, heal, recover :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter