To the Podcast Crew

I was just thinking the same thing last night after I read what had happened. As much as we love the podcasts, PLEASE
take all the time you need that is necessary.

I am in agreement, as I imagine most DIS Unplugged listeners are, that even though I love to hook up and listen to the Podcast each Tuesday and Wednesday please don't rush back into it. Take the time to grieve, take the time to comfort each other and take the time to do some healing.

I've tried listening to other Disney podcasts before and while some or ok, none of them have the perfect mix of people to make me feel like I'm really listening to a group of friends that share in my love of Disney. We will wait for the DIS Unplugged team. :hug:

Absolutely what everyone on this thread has said. I got a little sad in the car yesterday, thinking that I would normally be listening to this weeks... so I tried to listen to an older one... But it didn't help, and I turned it off.

I'm sure the podcast crew will take all the time they need... but I'm glad that the ppl on the boards are supporting that decision. Don't come back unless you're ready... and take care of one another...

*hugs*
H

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter