"To the crow's nest" Host game...what's the prize?? **UPDATE - I WON IT!!!**

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
I'm in line behind 49 other players... Does anyone know what the prize is?? That's IF I don't DC, and IF I win the game, the first of which is highly likely and the second is highly UNlikely :teeth:

I am 37 in line and I was wondering too. Is it worth the aggravation?

Prize is the new Pirate 1/5 pin. If you do well in race games, this game is
for you. :)

My son just got in the room. The prize is the pirate pin.

oh cool! :thumbsup2 18 players left in front of me. I REALLY REALLY want this pin!! If I do win it, I'm giving to CapeCAD, the best pirate in all of VMK! pirate: I don't even care if I get one for myself, I just really want him to have one pirate:

I made it to the final 2, then lost. :sad2:

But I'm back in line again! :goodvibes

Yes, this prize is the pin they've been giving away in the host games/trades.

OMG I just won the pin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: You all have no idea how badly I wanted to win this pin for CapeCAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :cheer2: :yay: :cool1: :banana:

I don't even care if I get another pin for myself, I'm just SO GLAD that he'll have one now!!!!!!! pirate: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: pirate:

aww... how sweet cape girl...the new pirate pins are awesome!

I won a pirate pin 1/5 too. Normally I have to play many many times with dozens of dc or loses. Today I walked in there on my first try -no dc in site- and won the game first time I played. I'm going to buy a lottery tickey now while my luck is holding.

LOL party: party: party: :disrocks:

Thanks Patchy ! :teeth: I think the pirate pins look pretty cool too pirate:

cat: congrats! I played 4 times tonight; lost the first, won the second, then lost the last two. lol Oh well, like I said, I'm just glad I got at least 1 of those pins, which I've already given to my Pirate King, CapeCAD!!! pirate: pirate: pirate:

I think i need to go win it, but i need to go visit my grandma and my cousins from cali came to go visit her, but i don't think my poor laptop can handle a host game....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter