To TeenaS and your CloudWalkers

displanner

Earning My Ears
How do you go about picking a sneaker/walking shoe from the online catalog at CloudWalkers.com?
I want a sneaker or walking shoe that is lightweight and will keep my feet cooler than most sneakers (during the winter months).

I sent an e-mail to Cloudwalkers for help in selecting a style but have not received a reply.

Can these only be bought thru their catalog?
Do any shops sell them?

You can only get them through catalog or on-line. I figured I'd give them a try and the worst that could happen is they didn't fit and I'd have to send them back. They were perfect for me. Every foot is different and what works for me might not work for others. My lower back gives me problems and with Easy Spirit I always had to purchase heel pads/lifts. I work part-time at The Disney Store and being on my feet for a 4 hour shift gives me problems so I am always looking for help. My orthopedic doctor suggested Easy Spirit with heel pads/lifts and although they helped the back, the shoes were not very comfortable. When I saw the catalog with the Cloudwalkers and that thing in the heel, I thought I'd give them a try. For me they are wonderful!!! I lace them real loose and it feels like I'm walking around in bedroom slippers at WDW. The only problem I had was getting out of the "capsule" in Space Mountain. I have long legs and got tangled and one of the shoes came off in the capsule. You know how fast they get you in and out. It was like a comedy show getting this old 52 year old with long legs and a missing sneaker out of that thing. Anyway, hopefully the sneakers will work for you as well as they did for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!