To our British friends, and everyone else affected

JeanJoe

<font color=red>VMK Community Leader!</font color>
Having just seen the news this morning, my heart goes out to all the victims, direct and indirect, of this morning's atrocities. It never fails to amaze me what horror we human beings can inflict on one another; but then, these disasters can also bring out the highest qualities of heroism and generosity.

My thoughts are with you. :guilty:

:grouphug:

Thank you. Your thoughts are much appreciated and the city of London is going to need them.

It is so wonderful to have so many friends here on the DIS at times like these. The world must stand up against these terrorists as a united front.

God bless us all,
Gaspodé

JeanJoe said:
Having just seen the news this morning, my heart goes out to all the victims, direct and indirect, of this morning's atrocities. It never fails to amaze me what horror we human beings can inflict on one another; but then, these disasters can also bring out the highest qualities of heroism and generosity.

My thoughts are with you. :guilty:

Well said JeanJoe. My hearts and prayers go out to you all.

Been glued to the coverage for about an hour now...it's so frightening.

Joe said it very well...P&PD :wizard: and many :grouphug: to all.

Very well said JeanJoe. My thoughts are with all affected by this horrendous act. :(

Very well said JeanJoe - my thoughts and prayers going out to eveyone.

JeanJoe said it best. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

thanks
:(
:sad:
i feel sorry for the people who's family were there at the time
one of my friends came in late today because he got to the station a while after it happened :sad: :sad:

One of my first thoughts were of you marypops! because I knew you lived in England.

To the rest, my family's prayers are with you today...

we were on pins and needles this morning until we could reach family in the UK. My DH is a Brit and all of his family is still there. Very scary indeed. Today was FIL birthday and we were not sure if they had gone to London for the day or not. All is well everyone is accounted for and safe. Thank goodness.

:grouphug: to all who's families were not as forunate as ours.

Mal

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

My heart goes out to you all in your time of trouble. You were with us in our time of need and we will stand by you in your time of need. Bless you all :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter