To online check?

misskari

Mouseketeer
We won't be arrive to our resort until 7pm. Does doing online checkin positively affect your pre-requested room request or negatively affect it, or does it not make a difference?

Does doing online checkin positively affect your pre-requested room request or negatively affect it, or does it not make a difference?
Completing on-line check-in (in my experience) has zero affect on getting requests granted.

If you don't complete on-line check-in, your assigned room can be reassigned to someone else up until you physically check-in at the front desk. It's possible your request was granted and then the room given to someone else.

If you DO complete on-line check-in, once you receive the room ready text your room CAN'T be reassigned to someone else because you are technically occupying it since you were given the room number.

NOTE: If you had requests noted by MS, you will want to skip over the location request section of on-line check-in. If you select any of the pre-defined locations, any requests added by MS will be removed.

I've always gotten at least my first request.....not always second.
And have NEVER received a test message when my room was ready :mad:

I have never checked in online...my requests are usually met.... But I always arrive early.
Text messages are not reliable.... I get them.... But sometimes after I am in room because I stalk front desk( if I am at the pool) and they say room ready when I go up to check... Then hour later I get text after in room lol.

So if you are arriving late... Room requests IMO become a lil less reliable
Kerri

I would and will always do online check-in, especially when I am arriving late.

I have received too many great rooms and requests met to have them go to someone else. As others have noted it secures your assignment.

Have a wonderful time. :goodvibes

I dont bc i have tried multiple times and always get the exact opposite of what i requested. Plus i like the interaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter