To Mickey Mouse at Ohana breakfast 10/7

Korileigh

Mouseketeer
We ate at Ohana for breakfast the day we left on 10/7 and I wish there was some way to get in touch with the CM who was Mickey that day! All the characters were great and we had seen them all then my DD 7 got in trouble. She was being bratty and acting disrespectful and rude. So my DH told her she was going to lose a priveledge for her behavior and she lost it - started sobbing at the table. Mickey noticed and came over and motioned to her to hug him and she did while she sobbed. Mickey held her for what seemed like a long time and it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen - it made me cry! He patted her head and just hugged her! I would just love to thank that CM for going above and beyond and giving my DD some extra magic. Stitch also came over after she was calmed down but still sad and paid some extra attention to her. It was a GREAT experience and i will remember it forever. So if anyone knows that Mickey tell him/her THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter