To get your dress steamed or not to?

vfinder1

Mouseketeer
I am debating on wether or not I need to get my dress steamed... Has anyone not got their dress steamed once you got down to Disney? My dress is not one to wrinkle easily so I just dont want to spend the money if I dont need to. The other dresses in the bridal party are the flower girl dress which is this one:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49998961&currentIdx=4&subCategory=-49998976%7c-49998962%7c-49998961&catentryId=1000049
and my matron of honors dress: http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49998973&colorName=Watermelon&subCategory=-49998976%7c-49998975%7c-49998973&top_category=&catentryId=1000395 its in the watermelon color. I also have a veil that could possibly need steamed.

Please let me know what you guys think I should do..

I'm having mine steamed. I figure for the cost of the dress and that I want to look the best I possibly can it is worth it.

I would say pay the extra money. As DF told me, if I don't get it steamed then he will hear about all of the little wrinkles in the pictures for the rest of our lives...:rotfl2: .

If you got your dress at Davids they steam it for FREE!!!!!!! I am getting married in Vegas and they told me it would take about 24-48 hours to steam it. Congrats!!!

Yeah I would get it steamed. Better to be safe than sorry.

I would say pay the extra money. As DF told me, if I don't get it steamed then he will hear about all of the little wrinkles in the pictures for the rest of our lives...:rotfl2: .
That's exactly what my DF said!!

Def. steam it IMHO! :goodvibes

Make the appointment & you can always cancel it if you get there and it looks amazing. I think they only need like 1 day notice to cancel. I had planned on 5 tuxes getting steamed and we only got 1 done. I was so surprised that they all looked so good after they all were checked. I probably wouldn't have done the one tux if it wasn't the grooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter