• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

To book or not to book, that is the question...

disney_princess_85

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

Ok... DBF has finally been granted the dates we wanted for our holiday next year. :woohoo: The thing is, we're DIY-ing it this time and we can't really afford to pay for the flights just yet. Should I book the accommodation? The flights are at a great price at the moment, just £416 return each (with Virgin, miles with money). It's a shame we can't book them but it's not really an option just before Christmas. Annnnyway, what should I do? Advice?!

Thanks! :goodvibes

If you can afford to loose out on the £100 (or payment an amendment fee) for booking with Disney UK, then yes, go ahead and book.
I did this last year. Couldn't afford the flights at the time I wanted to book the vacation. Booked the flights a few months later in a BA sale! Worked out brilliantly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter