TIW question

ChattaDIS

Mouseketeer
During our next trip the world we are arriving later at night and have an early reservation at CM. we are going to have to buy new Annual Passes and a TIW card. Is there any way to do this ahead of time or at the contemporary early that morning? I want to be able to use it at CM.

You could take a bus to downtown disney they have guest relations office there. Or depending on your arrival time and park hours you could go to a park and take care of everything there. guest relations are before park entrance.

depending on how late is late night, just walk over to the MK and get them at the window there if they are open (sorry, I don't know their hours). How early is your early reservation the next morning? Again, if I was staying at the CR I would just walk over to the MK and get them there in the morning (windows might be open early enough for you to get there and back..shh you can be late to your meal). It only takes 5 minutes to walk over there from the CR, but it might take a bit to wait in line and get it all done at the MK, then walk back. I would expect an hour total to be safe (but that is more than enough IMHO). Only you know if that is worth it to you to save on that one meal. Maybe it's better to just wait to get it until it's convenient. I know I wouldn't be very happy to get up an hour earlier especially if I had a really early meal booked already just to save $20. If you have a big group, might be worth it though! ;)

edited to add, if you have a choice (the window will be open both morning and late night that fits your schedule), my advice would be to go the night before, because the line will be non-existent at night compared to what it could be in the early morning. Plus, you can sleep later the next day. :)

Unfortunately I am staying at ASmu and flight arrives at 10 the night before. Reservation is at 7:30 in the morning.

Can you do everything online? When is your trip. The only problem with this is TIW is activated when you buy it. I think if you have your AP ordered you can use that to buy TIW. I hope I am correct. If not I am sure someone will correct me! ;) Oh!!! Do you have an active AP now? You can order your TIW even if your AP is running out!

Unfortunately I am staying at ASmu and flight arrives at 10 the night before. Reservation is at 7:30 in the morning.

well, crap, why did I think you were staying at CR? :confused3 Sorry about that!

(it's Friday night, I blame the wine)

If you are going during a busy time check the park calendar and see if any of the parks are open late. For example, the week before Easter the MK will be open until 1AM every day. You would be able to get the AP and TiW at GR.

There isn't much info on the TiW site about how to purchase the card before your trip, but there is some contact info on it:

http://tablesinwonderland.com/

Can you do everything online? When is your trip. The only problem with this is TIW is activated when you buy it. I think if you have your AP ordered you can use that to buy TIW. I hope I am correct. If not I am sure someone will correct me! ;) Oh!!! Do you have an active AP now? You can order your TIW even if your AP is running out!

I don't know if this info is still valid, but I have a TiW application that I received in the mail. It says an Activated AP is required and an Exchange Certificate is not valid for ordering the TiW. :)

I'll probably just have to go without the discount for CM. The only AP that will be activated will be for my 3 yr old. We only will have 3 of us so the savings would be less around $20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter