TIW for CS?

snowdrift7

DIS Veteran
I just read in a dining review that someone used the TIW card to get a discount on a CS meal. I didn't think we could use TIW on CS - just TS. Am I wrong - I hope so :goodvibes

TIA

Nine CS restaurants accept TIW - the 4 value resort food courts, the food court at POFQ, the counter service at Saratoga Springs, and the three Disney-owned CS at Animal Kingdom Park (Restaurantosaurus, Flame Tree and Pizzafari). You won't find it being accepted at any other CS.

The logic, at first, was that resorts and parks with no TS restaurants would accept TIW (then DDE) at their counter service. Although AK and SSR now have TS restaurants, their CS still accept TIW.

You can use your TIW card at the following counter service restaurants:

Disney's All-Star Movies Resort – World Premiere Food Court
Disney's All-Star Music Resort – Intermission Food Court
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort – End Zone Food Court
Disney's Pop Century Resort – Classic Concoctions, Everything Pop Shopping and Dining
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort – The Artist Palette
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – Pizzafari, Flame Tree Barbeque, Restaurantosaurus

There may be others. Basically you can use it at any resort that has a food court instead of a sit-down meal location.

Wish I had known this last month for our meal at Pizzafari...BUT I know now for my December trip.

You can use your TIW card at the following counter service restaurants:

Disney's All-Star Movies Resort – World Premiere Food Court
Disney's All-Star Music Resort – Intermission Food Court
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort – End Zone Food Court
Disney's Pop Century Resort – Classic Concoctions, Everything Pop Shopping and Dining
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort – The Artist Palette
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – Pizzafari, Flame Tree Barbeque, Restaurantosaurus

There may be others. Basically you can use it at any resort that has a food court instead of a sit-down meal location.

Classic Concoctions at Pop Century is no longer open.

Thanks so much!

Was planning DDPs & found I'd have to pay 2 CS OOP. We often drive over to POFQ from OKW just to get a CS breakfast. Being able to use TIW there and at Pizzafari will be really helpful. :goodvibes

We used it at the POFQ food court every day and sometimes twice a day..the CM's didnt realize that they could take it but DH told them to run it through and they did take it! I love saving a buck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter