TIW and CRT

ktate82

DIS Veteran
I know the TIW gives a discount at CRT, but since the tip is included in the regular price, how does it end up working out? Price on one site shows adult's breakfast is $54 and kids are $34. I have read that the photo package isn't discounted (how much is that figured into the price), but what if you have the photoplus and are able to get it anyway? I'm very confused.

You prepay for CRT.

When you're there, hand over your TIW to your Server (sooner the better) and you get refunded.

I'm doing this next week.:dance3:

Remember CRT will give you the TIW discount on only the food and beverages, not on the photo package. So the entire price of the meal/photo package will not be discounted. They set aside a certain amount to cover the photo package, I don't know what it is.

Even if you have photo plus, the photo package is part of the meal, don't think you can just get refunded for it because you don't want it.

You prepay for CRT.

When you're there, hand over your TIW to your Server (sooner the better) and you get refunded.

I'm doing this next week.:dance3:

:cool1::cool1: on eating there next week!

I booked linking it to our dining plan, so we didn't have to prepay, but we won't use the dining plan, we will just pay out of pocket. I guess any discount is better than none right? Lol I was just trying to do the math to figure out if it is better to pay out of pocket for just us adults, and use the kids' dining plan to pay for them then pay out of pocket for them at another meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter