Title Company Recommendations?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
I am about to be a 1st time DVC owner and the seller is allowing me to select the Title Company. Being a newbie-I am trying to look over pros/cons and would love to hear and positive or negative experiences lately!

TonyCnLV

Disney Fanatic since '86
I just closed on our first contract and Mason title was already chosen. They were informative, efficient and had zero problems whatsoever. I was able to email and get responses immediately when I wanted to close with a cashiers check instead of a wire transfer because I felt more comfortable with that option. Hope that helps

• HappyDisneyWife

Powered by pixie dust... and espresso ;)
    DVC Gold
    Mason Title. I’ve used them for every resale & even been assigned the same agent!

They have always been lightning fast (including our recent closing and deed recording a mere 8 days after ROFR was waived during COVID) 👍

RoseGold

DIS Veteran
    I've used Mason and Magic Vacation Title. I'd use both again, but Mason could not have been better.

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
    Thanks to all! Mason and Jeffrey Sweet were the two I had in mind after doing some research. Is there any main difference between the two-forms of payment, fees, etc? That would help me choose? It seems we would be in good hands with either choice!

RoseGold

DIS Veteran
    When I priced out the difference on a 200 point contract, the difference was maybe $30 between three different choices. Very happy with Mason.

Sandisw

DVC Forums
    I have had good luck with pretty much all the ones mentioned and a few others. All had things done in a timely manner,

Even the contract I bought during this year, the documents were sent in 12 days from passing ROFR...a little longer than normal but given what is going on felt it was acceptable.

poofyo101

DIS Veteran
    Thanks to all! Mason and Jeffrey Sweet were the two I had in mind after doing some research. Is there any main difference between the two-forms of payment, fees, etc? That would help me choose? It seems we would be in good hands with either choice!
    Jeffrey is cheaper. Honestly they are very good. Mason is also very good. They are equal IMO

EatMoreVeg

Mouseketeer
    I've had several good experiences with Jeffrey C. Sweet. But recently I worked with TRCS, Inc. Also very responsive, you could pay deposit with a credit card and no fees if you sent a wire transfer.

Duckbug.Ducktales

Clan McDuck descendant
    Anybody ever use First American Title Vacation Ownership? My broker uses this company, I like that they take credit cards, but can't say much about the rest of the experience yet

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.