Title companies

pamkat1820

DIS Veteran
Ok we are putting an offer on a small contract I wasn’t happy with the title company we used the last time. They dropped the ball and delayed our closing.

Who would you guys recommend right now for a fast process.

I just finished two resale closings, one with Mason Title and another company. I will only choose Mason Title in the future

+1 for Cammy at Mason Title. Cammy is quick, accurate, and responsive—all things you want in a five-figure real estate transaction.

My most recent resale was NOT with Mason and took almost 2 weeks to get closing docs after ROFR waiver. It probably would’ve been longer had I not reached out because the agent assigned to my closing left the company and they didn’t reassign anyone new until I emailed inquiring about closing docs. Closing docs also contained errors that needed to be corrected.

I had such a bad experience with the first title company. I will definitely request that we go with Mason. That is who I was leaning towards from what everyone said in 2020. Tomorrow we sign our documents to start the sale. Then starts the nail biting process!

Thank uoi

I told my broker that I used Mason and were happy with them.Since I was paying the closing costs I thought I should have the choice In my case the broker said they use Mason so it was no trouble.

What is the process like to choose your own title company?
You just put it as part of the offer. I actually had to change title companies once because of a major problem, and we had to resubmit to ROFR.

If the seller refused work with Mason, I'm not sure I'd do the transaction.

Can’t imagine why seller wouldn’t want Mason. As seller I feel lucky dvcstore.com seems to use them by default.

You just put it as part of the offer. I actually had to change title companies once because of a major problem, and we had to resubmit to ROFR.

If the seller refused work with Mason, I'm not sure I'd do the transaction.
Have two contracts clear ROFR recently, 1 with mason (got documents within 2days) and one with magic title (still waiting on closing documents 2+ weeks and counting). Super frustrating.

The wrong title company can make an already frustrating process so much worse. Next time I will specify the title company or I won’t buy. It’ll be that simple.

I've got one contract with Mason and another with Magic Vacation both are in ROFR so it will be interesting to see the timeline since both were sent just about a few days apart. But I asked for Mason after reading comments on these boards.

I am going through Magic Vacation. We already passed ROFR and they are giving us an estimated close date of July21st, Yikes.

Like everyone said, Cammy at Mason. 2 contracts just closed in the last 6 weeks with them. Had closing docs same day as passed ROFR on both contracts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter