Tis is season offer..

dolewhipsareforlovers

Mouseketeer
We just booked a trip for next Oct using the Tis the Season offer, I know we will get the promotional magic bands with it by Christmas. What happens if a better deal gets released once I have already received the magic band? Will I get charged for it? Or not be able to use it? Thanks so much!

You shouldn't be charged for it, and you should be able to use it. You might want to call Disney Reservations - they would have a definite answer.

The MB isn't shipped till 30 days before your trip, unless there is something special with this particular promo
So if you change the promo before it's shipped then I'd assume the MB would change
No matter what you won't be charged for it
I would be shocked if someone on the phone has any idea but can't hurt to call and ask

The MB isn't shipped till 30 days before your trip, unless there is something special with this particular promo
So if you change the promo before it's shipped then I'd assume the MB would change
No matter what you won't be charged for it
I would be shocked if someone on the phone has any idea but can't hurt to call and ask
This promo has the magic bands being delivered by Dec 15. Its a Holiday promo I think so people can give Disney vacations as Christmas gifts! So I would get the MBs by Dec.15, but I just don't know what will happen if we change our reservation after we get the magic bands. I agree though, I am not sure if anyone will actually be able to answer me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter