Tired of the same old....

Simba0319 said:
I need some suggestions for different places to eat. We always eat at Japan, Liberty Tavern, 50's Prime Time and Chef Mickey's. I need some ideas for someplace different. What is your favorite?

Thanks!! :simba: :goofy: :stitch: :tigger:
Epcot - Restaurant Marrakesh and San Angel Inn are my favorites. Rose & Crown is pretty good (and has great seating for Illuminations!)

MK - I'm kind of Liberty Taverned-out, too. Crystal Palace is good, or monorail over to 1900 Park Fare.

MGM - Hollywood & Vine has a good buffet, but it is on the loud side!

Chef Mickey's - not sure when you're going, where you coming from (or going to)...Kona (at the Poly) has a calm and pleasant lunch.

My family's favorites are (in no particular order) Table Service-Beaches & Cream,Crystal Palace, & Mama Melrose Counter Service-Electric Umbrella, Pizza Planet and Pecos Bill Cafe :love:

I like the Moracco restaurant with the bellydancers, the Flame tree sitting in the woods, and Chef Mickeys. California Grill is superb if you have the time for a 3.5 hour meal! (but its a MUST experience meal, and the sushi is out of this world!!!)
I do NOT recommend The Biergarten. We ate there about 8 years ago and it was AWESOME, but on our last trip the show got cut down by about 1/8th. No girls ringing the bells, no (long) horn blowing, and the whole show got centered around beer. Yes, its Biergarten, but if you dont drink you feel kinda outta place. Its still a major country in Epcot, and theres a lot more to Germany than beer. On the first trip it was about all things Germany (including beer), now its just beer. Before it had about 12-15 cast members involved, now its just 3. The show was disappointing. Disney dropped the ball on that show.

We normally eat at mostly buffets, but the kids are older now and the DDP has encouraged me to be more adventurous and book table service. I have
Narcoosees, Spoodles, Coral Reef, Kona Cafe, Teppenyaki, Mama Melrose that are new for us, and previous favorites Ohana, Crystal Palace, Boma. Chef Mickeys was not available, but I am sick of it anyway, though the kids love it, I prefer the food at Park Faire and Crystal Palace. I may change Teppenyaki to Garden grill nearer the time though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter