Tips & Tricks

Make sure you buy the popcorn bucket (if a DVC member) free refills.

Book cabana and luau reservations as soon as possible. Cabanas can be booked as soon as you have a reservation number and they fill up fast.

Some DVC island garden view rooms have ocean views but are significantly less points. Request the Ewa tower, high floor, overlooking Halawai lawn.

Fish feeding reservations sell out really fast and you need to book them day-of. Our family thought it was just ok and not worth waiting in line for 30-45 minutes.

The chair situation is overblown - you only need to go down at 6am if you want a super prime location. We always find chairs at 9am when the pool opens, but we’re not picky about where we sit.

We just got back today and the popcorn machine was down the whole time we were there. So no popcorn.

Rather let you down now 😂 I was sad the popcorn machine wasn’t working. The cast member said it could be weeks before it’s fixed.
SIGH ok won’t get my hopes up for that either as we arrive in 26 days. What a bummer. 🍿

Valet parking and self parking are the same price (unless you're staying on points), so take advantage of the valet.

Any tips or tricks for the BBQ grills outside? Are they open during reduced COVID ops?

Any tips or tricks for the BBQ grills outside? Are they open during reduced COVID ops?
They are closed ☹️ ... At least they were a week ago. I asked a bunch of CM about it, they all didn't think they were coming back anytime soon... But who knows!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter