Tips for Traders Sam first timer

When we went they let us walk straight in, but all the tables were full, we assumed it was communal seating and asked another party if we could sit with them, we had a great evening with them!!

Get there at 3:30 and get your name on the list (the last time we went they took phone numbers to text), then you can walk around/shop/have a drink on the patio while you wait. Get back to Trader Sam's around 3:50-3:55 (no need to get in the line if you're on the list). They'll call you in. Sit wherever you like, though sometimes the big table to the left is reserved for large parties only. They let in to capacity, not by available seats so you may need to make new friends and sit with strangers.

Get there at 3:30 and get your name on the list (the last time we went they took phone numbers to text), then you can walk around/shop/have a drink on the patio while you wait. Get back to Trader Sam's around 3:50-3:55 (no need to get in the line if you're on the list). They'll call you in. Sit wherever you like, though sometimes the big table to the left is reserved for large parties only. They let in to capacity, not by available seats so you may need to make new friends and sit with strangers.

I will say, as a solo visitor, I had a great time alone at Trader Sam’s. I actually sat with this really nice couple from England who I actually bumped into later in my trip while in line for Kilimanjaro Safaris.

So, it’s a great place to chat it up and possibly make some friends. (That said, after a couple of drinks, the introvert “veil” gets lifted.)

I will say, as a solo visitor, I had a great time alone at Trader Sam’s. I actually sat with this really nice couple from England who I actually bumped into later in my trip while in line for Kilimanjaro Safaris.

So, it’s a great place to chat it up and possibly make some friends. (That said, after a couple of drinks, the introvert “veil” gets lifted.)

It really is. Trader Sam's is pretty much the only place I frequently end up chatting with strangers (I'm very much an introvert). Even when we get our own seats we end up talking to the bartenders and servers.

In oct we got there about 20 minutes after opening and we were put on a waiting list. Our buzzer went off about 35 min later . We went to the outside bar next to trader Sam's while we were waiting to get inside trader Sam's. Trader Sam's is small inside. It is actually the old acarde for the Polynesian resort.

Thanks for the tips, we are really excited to try it out. Gonna be a fun pre game before having dinner at artisan point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter