Tips for Blizard Beach

marypopfan

DIS Veteran
I am looking for any tips that you could give me. I have been to a water park only once and this time it will only be my dd and myself . I have read that its hard to get a locker and a chair is there an easy way to do that by myself and where to go? :confused:

I have never had a problem getting a chair at the water parks. Just be prepared for a wait for towels and lockers if you get there right at the opening.

I think the most important thing is to get there early. We've been 3 or 4 times and been there at opening. It may take you a few minutes to get a locker. We usually don't get one. We take the bare necessities and I put our park passes and cash in a doubled ziplock bag and put it in my zippered bathing suit pocket. For the first hour and a half you can go to virtually any slide with no lines. So we go all out for that hour and a half and then when the lines get long head to the lazy river or whatever they call it..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter