• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tipping vendors and wedding planner

bspears88

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any gift ideas to give the wedding planner? I am pretty sure you can't tip so can anyone let me know what they have given to their planners in the past?

Also I am planning on tipping our photographer, videographer, officiant and hair and make up services, am I leaving anyone out that I should be tipping? And does anyone have an idea of how much I should tip each one of these?

Thanks!

Hi there!

Please know that Disney Planners USED to not be able able to accept tips. They can now, and I can tell you they are much appreciated. Wedding planners handle many, many events... and if they do a stellar job for you, they WILL appreciate a tip. :)

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter